Tuesday 27 May 2008

Road trippin' round Scotland






Just come back from a great 5 day road trip, with my flatmates, Kate & Grace, round the Scottish highlands and the Isle of Skye - lots of castles, gardens (yes, I know but they are my cup of tea), speaking of tea - lots of that too, and sheep, and we mustn't forget the heeland coos! Didn't see Nessy but that might be because we were too busy singing, laughing and taking the back roads around the wild west coast. Amazing seafood - hmmm - proof that there is great Scottish food out there that doesn't just consist of haggis (which is not great...). More photos at http://picasaweb.google.com/anfraser. Busy moving flat too and have to get cracking on my dissertation but so nice to go on a road trip again as my last one was over a year ago in Tassie. But the highlight was the weather (yes, i know....I am sad) as I have never seen so much blue sky and sunshine in Scotland!!!

2 comments:

Greg said...

Checks naas china!

fran said...

awesome pics, love
looks like you're having fun