Tuesday 20 May 2008

People who join Facebook protest groups are retards

Like the new groups for "Standing against Xenophobia in SA". Or older ones for standing against crime, HIV/AIDS policies, Zimbabwe, even the 2007-08 budget. FFS morons. Stop it.

That's my Tuesday rant.

Apologies if you have joined these groups. I think I may be a member of one or two myself... Consider this a post in honour of "standing against the frustration derived from a deep sense of futility and constant amazement at the idiocy many people repeatedly display"

4 comments:

Paul said...

Yup, I agree.
And e-mail petitions.... I mean how are those supposed to hold any credibility?

Greg said...

I have sent many chain emails to m friends, and i know for certain that each time i do, Microsoft donates a dollar (Zimbabwean?) to a really good cause. You're a fool if you doubt me, or the altruistic ideals of those chain emails. Shame on you!

Alex said...

Ja what good is a facepoop group going to do? It is another mechanism to satisfy guilt and lull people into thinking that they are doing something meaningful.... Hmm I think not - there are real issues to solve here people. And now for something I have been thinking about a lot this week as it applicable "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when creating them" - Albert Einstein
Thats what we need from Mbeki, and everyone else in SA...

talya chalef said...

yes yes..
i agreeeeeee
i recently gave my bank details to someone online cos they were royalty and needed help.
or something like that.
or was it saving a dam?
mmm