Monday 2 April 2007

me, a hotel room, and fifteen hours behind




hello everyone!
So I'm in minneapolis for a week. I've been invited out here to talk at a symposium titles "heritage sites, political spaces and rethinking belonging"
what?!
- should be fun ;-)
So I'm presenting "site" the show i did last year. I'll let you all know how it goes on friday!
In the interum, I'm also presenting on Monday and Wednesday to various graduates etc etc

Minneapolis.. well it's freezing, grey, drizzling and from what I've seen so far; the marriot hotel, downtown skywalkthroughs and uptown for a brief moment, its cool. I'm a bit frazzled from the 15 hours of time difference. And am going to give the city more time and attention, love and care, when I'm a little less confused!
in the meantime, here's a pic of me against my window!
seeyaa
xxx

No comments: