Tuesday 3 April 2007

greetings over a glass of red



hello all!

just thought I'd send you some love from the midwest marriot lounge. I'm down here enjoying a quiet (or at least trying to, whilst a basketball game is on the telly!) glass of red before I retire upstairs. oh the life!
so i had my 1st presentation today. It went really well and I ended up chatting with group for two hours! crazy. but it was good and really affirming! Now to get through Wednesday's talk and workshop I'm facilitating as well as Friday's large presentation!
wow!

also.. on a side note.. it's going to be snowing! blizzards expected with max temps of 2 degrees! What the?
I was told we could maybe rent a sled for the day if it happened!!! wow! I'll do snow angels and take piccies!

alrighty posse
later
xx

2 comments:

fran said...

wow tally. well done again. you make us proud!

talya chalef said...

ahh thanks fran! and you too darlin!
when do you get to the states? will i see you in sept?
xxx