Tuesday 24 April 2007

Bring on the Berg

To keep the travelling theme going, although on a far more local note... I am off tomorrow on a road trip to the Drakensberg. Going to see if action/girl scout Kerry has what it takes to be the camping, hiking, trucking, young lady we all expect her to be ;) Yeah - this is what three weeks of reconning (the business end of a shoot where we make sure the budget balances) will do to you - make you crazy! Anyway, I am so excited to be going to the Drakensberg and seeing a part of SA I have never seen before. So I promise to take lots of pictures! I am off to get dish washing liquid and some rope for the hammock! Lots of love!-kxx

1 comment:

Greg said...

yes, dont forget dishwashing liquid. we once went camping in the cedarberg without any, and it sucked. Everything tasted like tuna.