Thursday 19 April 2007

Howdy from Flagstaff Arizona

Hi. I've just got back from a hike into the Grand Canyon, which was pretty damn incredible. It was so nice to get out into nature after being in the Cities of the North East and then Las Vegas.

Anyway, the first part of the trip has gone well. Vegas is another world. We stayed in a hostel down in the ass end of the strip next to the tattoo parlors and the Say I Do Drive-Through Chapel. It really is a city of indulgences. A lot of fun, but I was happy to leave. Unfortunately Molly Sims and the Jackpot both managed to ellude me. Yesterday we had to pick up our rental car after not sleeping the night before, and still being a little bit drunk. Needless to say that the 5 hr drive to where we are staying in Flagstaff was pretty painful after that.

So tomorrow's stop is Yosemite. It's supposed to be really beautiful.
My camera's battery is dead at the moment, so I can't add photos, but will soon.
Hope you're all well.
Ciao

No comments: