Sunday 7 January 2007

new years and beyond








And so here are a few melbourne new years moments..
it started out as a pre drinks thing at my place.. quite bizaare.. woman in red singing, playing the flute, man behind her on decks and amps and strange reverb pedal.
but it was nice to say we 'had a band in our living room!" (They were my housemate's friends.. )

I ended up going out with Lil(housemate) and the three crazy germans. (see pic) to a mad house party near a park. Think 'open party std 7" kind of crazy.. street lined with people, dancing on the rooftop and a mad dj playing breaks and all things fun in the driveway.

Have included pic of kelly and myself, tim (one of my faves..) along with lil, marta and myself going out last friday. -just because i can..

It's great having Al at the house. (she's my fifth housemate now!) And it feels quite normal to have her in the city! She fits right in! (But then I always knew she'd love gluten free Melbourne!)

So here's wishing you all a fabulous 2007, filled with adventure, fun, exploration, inspiration and all the stuff inbetween.

love to you all

speak soon,
t
xx

ps and see you soon too!!!

1 comment: