Friday 19 January 2007

Gentle Hands (TM) Brand Scrotum Message Cradle

"Units sold in the United Kingdom may be packaged with the wrong model power converter for international use. Use of an improper power converter can cause the cradle to operate at increased rates of speed and exert overwhelming force. In addition, page 43 of the manual contains errata. The phrase "raise the cradle to your scrotum and begin operation" should instead read "carefully lower your scrotum into the cradle. Always place the cradle on a dry, steady, solid surface."

As you may have surmised, today, Friday 19 January 2007, is not proving particularly productive for me. And you may also have surmised that thecleverest.com is my flavour of the week (thanks to Grek, who sent me a link to one of their kakker gags). I don't think their product recall gags are real, but who cares?

The Doctor

1 comment:

Mez said...

Hi All,

I have finally got my very non-technological ass in gear and have logged onto the BLOG!

I've caught up on all the news, seen the gorgeous baby Liam and hopefully can now be part of Afric's rugged hintermails!

Hope you're all well and I'll try and compose something of interest over the weekend to make my next post worth reading!

Chow for now!

xxx

Mez