Monday 28 September 2009

Opposite of under the sea

Ok so it is not as rad as seeing lots of cool fish and getting sore ears... But we also did something rad this past naweek. I conquered my fear of heights (30m high) and got the adrenaline pumping. It was actually alot tamer than we were expecting. I had images of remaining glued to the side of the cliff not being able to look down or willingly jump off a cliff, but you soon get into the swing of it and end up jumping off (well almost, and it's actually not allowed). Check out our sexy outfits - that Paul said made the boys do an egg flip? Anyway.




7 comments:

Greg said...

Looks cool, but what is an egg flip? (I'm guessing it has something to do with a harness around your 'nads?)

Paul said...

It seems that it was a term that never ventured further than my school... Sortof like the tradition for the 1st team rugby to pleasure eachother in the showers after winning a game. Or maybe I've just got the term mixed up.

But yup, it's when a certain pair of somethings get shifted in a way that they shouldn't.

Anybody ever heard of two-fiving?

And i was joking about the rugby team.... but ya never know

Dr Phil said...

so glad i went co-ed.

Kez said...

I was going to share my adventure story for the weekend but it kind of pales in comparison to the adventures of the Michael House 1st Team :) so may leave it for now

Paul said...

C'mon Kez.... we're always up for an adventure story.

But while we are on the topic of fucked up private schools in the midlands, check out this story... http://www.news24.com/Content/SouthAfrica/News/1059/e416ef2b26a0406bafc8ea91cb8abf61/29-09-2009-08-20/Pupil_held_for_plotting_murder

Kez said...

hard to follow your crazy midlands stories... but all I wanted to say is that this long weekend was my surfing weekend :) Well, close anyway. Ribs bruised by the board and ego bruised by the waves but I loved it!! Even manged to stand on a baby wave on my giant boat of a long board for a decent run!! Bring on the summer of Surf

Alex said...

That's fucked up. My mum went to St Annes.....