Tuesday 14 October 2008

Hellloooo

Hello my esteemed, very informed and intelligent sounding fellow joumasebloggers. I have missed you but I know it is all my own doing
I wish I had some informed, interesting current affairs bit to share, but really this is just about the little 10km run we did over a week ago (I incite the 27th amendment: thou need not function in turbulent times) as my excuse for the delay...

Anyway, Paula and I joined forces with my family's rather eclectic running group and headed out to arniston last weekend to take part in Die Voet van Afrika in Bredasdorp. Arniston is gorgeous and the run was, can you believe it, fun. So here are some of the pics. Needless to say, I was slow, everyone else did pretty well but we all finished and felt good afterwards and the next day - my criteria satisfied :)



Paula, Rebecca and me - enjoying the tablespoon of coca cola after our run through the mountain farms in bredasdorpArniston fishing cottages in the village

Our house :) Whales in the bay all day, all weekend! (That is Seboko on the balcony)


The cave (Grot) - amazing!
OK, that is all I have today... Only two months to go before school is out for summer!! Crazy and busy. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the wedding!

kx

2 comments:

Dr Phil said...

Running? Ten kilometers? Gosh.

Alex said...

Looks lovely kezza. Off running with Milli this evening so will start joining you in 10km races soon! x