Tuesday 6 February 2007

Thailand, thesis, thailand, thesis



Shalom!




I am procrastinating again. I have to try to finish my literature review today and it is making me feel ill just thinking about it. The good news is that i will be going to Thailand with Al for three weeks on the way back from Arsestralia which i am quite excited about. All the cheap flights between Aus and SA go via Asia, so for an extra $75 i can stop over in the land of banana massages with happy endings and spend a few weeks chillin' like a villain, and trying to forget all about my studies etc.




Then, on the 5th of May i make a long overdue return to the land of my birth. I have notified Tony Yengeni, and he says he will have the weekend off to party. Excellent!



Not much news udderwise. Spent the weekend chillin' with the Al and Tals in Melbourne which was a much needed break. I found out that Ram (Talyas housemate) has a sister who once dated Nick Zinner from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs! Pwoooooooooop! Crazy! There is my six degrees from Karen O right there! A little picture to jog your memory...




Food Safari Update:

That chick is still telling the world my secrets (last week she told the world about my favourite Thai restaurant) but i am beginning to care less about it as i begin to care more about how my vocabulary has been stunted by years of only reading restaurant reviews. Descriptions of food and catalytic burners seldom overlap.


Peace out!


Greg

1 comment:

Alex said...

Yay! Thailand here we come.