Sunday 25 February 2007

Spazzfest

I haven't been working well today, but its not my fault. There is a rock concert outside my bedroom window, seriously. THIS rock concert is happening in the park across from my house today. As though the airport nearby (just like the Castle!!) and the six lane highway weren't enough, witness the concert:











The six lanes outside my window:



So ja, cool, Suicidal Tendencies are playing, but then the calibre of person that it attracts is not the kind of person i would normally choose to mix with socially, and i am being given no choice.






While there are fewer people shagging in the garage than there were when there was a trance party in the park, the cretins that have been slowly crawling into the concert have been a stark reminder of just how difficult the teenage years are. Of course, black skinny jeans are SHRN (so hot right now! omg!), but then apparently so is underdeveloped facial hair and funny coloured kak around your eyes, a la David Bowie on crack:

So anyway, i took a wander over just now, after having lunch at Sababa (best falafel outside Israel!) with Tals who is in Sydney for the weekend to see her mom and brother, and i realised that you could see the whole stage and hear pretty good from a hill above the whole festival (Kerry squeals with delight as she recognises the Sydney syline in the background):




This is the growling monkey stage :



So i will be going to check out Suicidal Tendencies later...

ROCK OUT!!!

5 comments:

Dr Phil said...

bru is that you in the pic? eat some food!

Greg said...

Are you high? I have curly, brown hair! Jeez, and i thought you knew me. Thats some guy who actually paid to get in who was blocking my shot when i stuck the camera through the fence to take the picture. I have been eating very well thank you, lots of rusks.

Dr Phil said...

what camera did you use?

Greg said...

Thats my secret.

Kez said...

ah, greggles you know me too well ;) -k