Friday 3 April 2009

I am employed!


So the bad news is that I would like to tender my resignation as group personal secretary. I will no longer be on hand to organise birthday presents, accommodation etc on a permanent basis. But the good news is that I have a job as InVenFin's Research Analyst! (http://www.invenfin.com/) They are a venture capital company, invest in great, innovative new companies, are a group of nice people, they are organised and want to pay me a decent salary! Amazing but true. My job will be to assess new investments and opportunities, make recommendations and assist with managing their investments (2 signed and 3 on the table). Start on Wednesday so the life of leisure is over, but then again the bank account is looking very sorry for itself.

7 comments:

talya chalef said...

WELLLLLL DONNNEEE ALLLYY
SO PROUD OF YOU. YYAYAYAYYAYYA
THAT'S EXCELLENT!
XXXXX

Dr Phil said...

nice one ally! so no tshwane relocation then? boo.

Greg said...

MAZAL TOV! SOM TAM ON ALEX!

Alex said...

Sorry Phil but Pretoria will have to wait! Will be travelling up to Jozi often so will still come visit. Happy to be earning cash again!

Dr Phil said...

is invenfin the old venfin? as in johann rupert's venfin? see if you can marry into the family there al.

Alex said...

No, InVenFin is the Venture Capital side and VenFin is the Private Equity side which are all part of the Remgro group. So we will have to see whether there are any eligable familly members!

talya chalef said...

for me too please.... always on the lookout for a benefactor...
:-)