Monday 20 April 2009

Abuse of power

Ha - you thought this was another politics post. Well, it is!

I abused the power entrusted in me, albeit not so democractically, and just somma changed the blog template. Black is so 2008.

To warm up for Wednesday here's your chance to exercise your check on this flagrant abuse of executive power. Voting may now commence. Only 1 vote per reader - in the comments box please. Greg, you are not allowed to delete other peoples' votes.

The Doctor.

PS. The first time I used the M&G poll predictor, whose questions are frustrating I must admit, I got Azapo as my number 1. DA, Cope, ID were there and there abouts. ANC and VF were rock bottom. The second time I did it, just now, I got Cope as number 1. Azapo was down at the bottom with the ANC and VF (at least those two are consistent - and prove I am definitely not racist - lol). ID was second this time, with the ACDP (yay for Jesus!) third and DA fourth. So I still have no idea who to vote for. I wish the ballot paper had an 'abstain' option, or even better, a 'myself' one.

PPS. The coils for Renault Clios are super expensive (they connect the spark plugs to some other part of the engine's electrical system). Jusus kristofolous.

13 comments:

Greg said...

I CURSE THE DAY I GAVE YOU ADMINISTRATOR RIGHTS! Dude, the blog looks like arse. I dont mind a change, but this looks kak.

Dr Phil said...

comments in caps lock still = 1 vote. and your poll gadget is broken.

Paul said...

Dude, Helen's gonna beat your ass over how you're managing this change!

It's too much! too soon! I don't know how to handle, I yearn for the comfort of the familiar!

Dr Phil said...

Just vote man.

And on that - greg, dear doos - the options on the poll are kinda biased.

Dr Phil said...

Oh ja, and the third one doesn't make any sense.

Alex said...

Ya philly I approve the change. Change is good - you guys should embrace it!

Greg said...

Cool your jets there Alf, they were meant to be humorous! Everyone can see that the blog looks like kak, so there was no real need for a poll, I was just making a (not so) funny.

Dr Phil said...

wahoo 2 to 1 in favour. everyone say aaaai.

talya chalef said...

aiiii. i like it qctually. philly, good choice man. greggles, you're mistaken, it looks good.. works with the sky in the piccie..
i thought it was quite inspired
;-)

Greg said...

But the picture isn't centered. NOOOOO!

Kez said...

I like the curved look - too may shap edges scare me. I like my world spft and fluffy :)

Greg said...

Macaulay Culkin scream : AAAAAAARGH!

Dr Phil said...

face it dude, spft rather than shap edges are preferred.