Tuesday 14 April 2009

Guess who is famous?

Come on, guess, she has curly hair, is SHIT scared of spiders (on a rainy day i will tell you the story of her run in with Hunny the Huntsman in my toilet), and is involved in thyeeaaaaataaaaah in Melbum??? 

Yes! Its Talya, of Thalia if you're Australian, or maybe Thaliyah. Australians love changing the spelling of their names by the way. Natasha becomes Natarsha, Taylor becomes Taylah, and sometimes they make up names like Shaqkane. Thats a real name, i swear

ANYWAY, here is some famous stuff about Talya, and she wants you to know that she didnt make me write this, I'm actually quite impressed.

Talya wouldn't send me a picture of herself for this post, so you get a picture of Morrissey instead.

7 comments:

Greg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
talya chalef said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Greg said...

Jassis.

talya chalef said...

thank you....
:-)

Dr Phil said...

What's with the comment control? I'm also keeping my eye on you Tally. I want tickets to the Broadway show you eventually write, direct and produce.

Greg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greg said...

Hey, ask Talya about censorship. Free speech? It's getting all Fijian up in this blog.