Monday 31 March 2008

I WON I WON I WON!!!!

I won a competition! A Penguin Books competition. Through the Mail and Guardian. 36 of Penguin's best selling books in recent years. Fiction, non-fiction, travel, ideas, viewpoints... Even a Noam Chomsky rant. And some book called The Secret History or something - every woman I know says its the best thing they ever read. SWEET!

Da booty:


So now the dilemma: keep them or donate them to a school? Sometimes I wish I lived in a rich country. Maybe I can sell them. Or make them birthday and Christmas gifts for the next 5 years. Lol :P

2 comments:

Greg said...

I think you are still a good person if you read them and then give them to a school. I am jewish though.

Kez said...

maybe allow some friends to read them too before the big donation? ;)If we promise not to spill tea on them???