Thursday 25 October 2007

in order not to get Evicted.....

Once apon a time there were some hungry swans who lived in St Margrets Loch on the side of a hill in Hollyrood Park...










Please may I have some more bread?

































No Mr Swan, you go away and ask Kate for some bread.












Hmmm, bread! I am so starving I might even eat a pigeon!
































Help! They are so hungry that I have to hide behind a bench!



















And the moral of the story is that "A full swan is a happy swan."













God forbid I get evicted by the meglomaniac who is running the blog! Sorry I have been super busy - student life is hard, but have been finding time to explore the city with Paula.

Kate, Paula and I went for a walk up Aurthur's Seat last Saturday, fed the very hungry and friendly swans and came to the conclusion that we were all very unfit.

2 comments:

Dr Phil said...

jeez those are some big.... merrells.

Greg said...

Fantasties! You have bought yourself some valuable time. I am glad to see Paula took more than just a towel to wear in Edinburgh.