Monday 1 November 2010

Is blogging dead?


Is blogging dead? No, if is definitely not. I went to an interesting Heavy Chef's talk by Seth Rotherham and Rich Malholland last week on the topic and although other forms of social media Facebook, Twitter, Buzz etc are increasing, they are all reliant on blogs and often the content that blogs produce.

Which lead me to the question: Is our blog dead? Yes, I am afraid that it is dying a slow, drawn out, painful death. Well it is not like I have been single handily keeping the blog alive and I am very much to blame. So I am going to post some more. I promise.

But blog master, don't you want jazz up our blog and inspire us with a fresh look?

4 comments:

Dr Phil said...

it's not dead it's just sleeping.

Alex said...

Whatever! You at least post articles!

Greg said...

Ag sorry, I've ust been so busy... I will try harder. Like Avis. What is Heavy Chef? It sounds lame.

Alex said...

Heavy Chef is not lame and I am sure you go to loads of lame TTO events now. So start updating the blog's image.