Thursday 27 May 2010

Thursday wakeup

Seven foods experts won't eat. Looks like your tomato aversion isn't completely irrational Kez. Although some of the experts are clearly biased given their jobs. Although although, the New Yorker has something similar.

And if you weren't sure you should remove every last bit of info from your Facespace account, or even better shut it down, read this: You may be more public than you think. Another win for Kezza.

Will I shut mine? For now I've removed just about everything and turned all the 'who can see this' setting to 'friends only'. When I get home I wanna use this tool to see what is still viewable.

Yes yes, I hear you say, the big picture is that Google, and probably Microsoft and the US and Chinese governments too, know so much about me already that it makes no difference. In ten years' time today's definition of privacy will be considered quaint. Nevertheless, irrational knee-jerks are only human.

1 comment:

Kez said...

only problem is I actually like canned tomotoes... its the uncooked fresh ones I avoid.

grrr