Wednesday 14 January 2009

Phil turns 'too young to love hollandaise sauce' today!


It's Phil McCavity/McKrekin, Philimon, 2-beer Phil, Phil-me-up-Phily's birthday today. He's turning 29 i believe. Thats pretty young for someone who sent me an email today boasting that last night he made hollandaise sauce and it was 'not too lemony, not too thick. i'm fucking amazing'. Will somebody PLEASE take Phil out drinking tonight so that he doesnt try poaching eggs, or making meringue.

Oh ja, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Philimon. Buy yourself a beer from me (invoice me, i'll have my secretary sort you out).

4 comments:

Dr Phil said...

dude i saw the same picture when i was looking for recipes! it's much better with fresh asparagus. that tinned stuff is awful.

Greg said...

You've missed the point.

talya chalef said...

HAPPPPPYYY BIRTHDDDAAYYY
hope you had a good day philly
x

Alex said...

Thank God that is not a plate of your food phil, oherwise I would be forced to retract my earlier comments and give you some food presentation lessons - not to mention the lesson on how tinned asparagus is not real food but slime...