Wednesday 7 January 2009

New Years Resolutions

So in the spirit of Greg's last post my resolutions are....
  • Earn more money ie get a job - cash is king
  • Find a new flat - living at home at 30 is just not cool....
  • Wear more sexy underwear according to Phil and Cosmo
  • Run more
  • More yoga
  • Knit more
  • Go to lake of stars not only for the music but for the wedding of the year
  • Make matching crochetted yulmalkas for the happy couple

Ha ha ha! Heres to 2009!

Happy New Year to you all x

4 comments:

Greg said...

Yuo only need to crochet one yamulka, as Phil will be wearing a white veil.

Dr Phil said...

i never said underwear ally - that was paul. i'm far more discreet.

Paul said...

I never said anything!!!
Wait a sec... Phil called himself discreet... I don't think I need to defend myself.

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.