Thursday 21 June 2007

Turning the crank...

OK Suckahs, I've had enough... before this blog 'dies in the arse' (a delightful expression i picked up down under, file next to 'ugly as a hatful of arseholes' and 'face like a dropped pie') I am posting a kind of pointless, and non-humorous blog about some stuff.

I have been comatose for the last month or so. Not entirely comatose, but watching movies, eating and sleeping should not account for 90% of ones daylight hours (other 10% taken up by facecrack). Anyway, fuck it, i don't care, i needed some time off. I wish i could say that i have thought about life, past relationships, future endeavours, etc. but mostly i just ate, watched movies, and got high. It was fun, you should try it some time. I am not being entirely honest here, i did think a lot about my future, but only when i was forced to... It looks like i will be heading back down under for the next few years, to get some experience and travel a bit more of the pacific rim. I flippin' love Cape Town, but this last week with Kerry AND Helen gone has reminded me just how few close friends are left here, and with Jozi, Sasolburg and Secunda out of the question, I wasn't left with much of a choice. So back to the buffed, bronzed douche bags of The Emerald City for my first job...

Anyways, enough of the sad stuff... I am saving up a post about our famous friend Phil, so once his main squeeze sends me some embarrassing pictures, and i can find a link to that Al Jazheera interview, i'll finish it off and post it... watch this space.

In other news :

  • Go check out The Prestige, if you haven't already. Its bladdy good.

  • Sauls Saloon burgers still rock the party (Sauls saloon is still full of prostitutes after dark)

  • Phils niece is actually lank cute, i met her the other day.

  • I am going to the UK at the end of July for about 2 weeks (for work)... watch this space...

I threaten and i threaten and i threaten... the dead weight is getting cut from this blog any day now, or i am starting my own one : http://www.joumasepaseninjaturtlesepoes.blogspot.com/.


All my love,


Greg


PS... you didn't think i would write a post without a picture did you? Donbesilly, here is a classic one of Morrissey in concert, gawdbless'im. I love you Morrissey!

1 comment:

Paul said...

I´m back on broadband in a couple o days, so promise too get back on the blog boat....

It´s been difficult at these hostels... you gotta fight, fists and all, for computer time..... and Irish girls fight dirty!