Wednesday 27 June 2007

Ending the travels












Well I'm back in New York after traveling through the US, Mexico, Peru, Bolivia Argentina and Brazil. All the amazing things i managed to see and do are only exceeded by the number of things that I had to miss due to lack of time. This trip really required a full year...... so I'll have to do some saving for the next one (who's joining me?).
I'd like to say that it was all an incredible learning experience and I grew so much as a person, but no, it really was just a great holiday. I didn't even manage to learn that much Spanish.
Above are just a random selection of photos from along the way. Below is a vid that I tried many time to upload along the way, but was thwarted in my attempts by slow and tempremental connections. It's from the salt flats in the South of Bolivia.

Anyhows, I'm back in Jozi on Tue, so all of yous over there watch out (or just get in touch.......that would be nice).
Chao

p

No comments: