Thursday 9 July 2009

New job

Hey Everyone

Thought it was time that I told you all of my big week this week. Somewhat disorientating and exhausting. But exciting nonetheless.

Sunday I decided to resign.
Monday I found new job
Tuesday I resigned & confirmed my appointment at new job
Wednesday I confirmed an early release from old job(My last last day at UCS will be next Monday!)
Today, Thursday I'm sorting out the mountain of admin and feeling a little tired

Next week Wednesday I start my new job with Change Logic at Standard Bank.

9 comments:

talya chalef said...

hold on..?!!! didn't you just post something about being in an IT company????

well done mover and shaker!!!

xoxoxo

Kez said...

nice one hels!!! its been a while coming!
x

Dr Phil said...

awesome hope it works out lakka. but how can i now go after banks' profits when my mate'sn wages depend on them being grossly inflated?

Greg said...

Naas one china! Change! Yes we can!

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex said...

Congrats Helz! Hope you will be happy in your new job. We will celebrate on Tuesday night. xxx

Paula said...

I like some change

Paula said...

I like some change

Dr Phil said...

It's so nice you had to say it twice.