Wednesday 26 November 2008

You know why i love Thailand?


Ja, i mean besides the awesome food and the ping pong shows, I love the fact that when their government is fucked, they don't wait for the next election to boot out the ruling party, they stand up and do something about it now. Peacefully (for the moment, anyway)! Part of me is in awe of this anti-Thaksin (by proxy), anti-govermnet protest, and the rest of me is thanking my lucky stars that i fly back to Sydney through Singapore!




You know what i love about the UK? In winter? Not much really, but the imported beer is pretty good. This is the third time i've been here this year, and i still cant work out why the food in this place is so bad and so expensive. The supermarkets are world class, and really good produce isnt that expensive, but good god, eating in restaurants is paralysingly expensive, and the food is SHIT. Don't get me wrong, i dont actually pay for my own food (chortle, chortle), but i actually cook every meal i can at home because the food here is so awful. Anyway, enough whinging, i have some home renovation shows to watch...

No comments: