Wednesday 18 July 2007

My first B+W film

See below random pics from my first B+W film...
Cambodia B+W







Knysna and Misc. B+W



You know those stupid questionnaires that get sent around in emails (and now Facekak) where you answer a whole load of personal questions about yourself, so that your friends can laugh behind your back at your childhood crush (I see you Phil!). Well, because i have fuck-all else to do, here is a pictorial journey through my deepest and darkest...


My hero :


My new partner in crime:
(you have to have been at Mary's party, and have a reasonable knowledge of contemporary hip-hop artists to understand this)


My best friend :

My "I would consider turning gay and spending a night with this person if they were gay and fancied me" person:

My childhood crush :
(wtf was wrong with Archie? Betty was so much hotter than Veronica anyway, AND she wasn't a bitch)

My teen crush :

My adult crush :




Favourite character from the Goonies (No Phil, you're wrong!) :



My first kiss :



(it was an intense and thankfully short-lived affair)



OK, this is pretty stupid, but if someone can find the time (anyone else unemployed and bored shitless?) you should do one too, only make yours funny...

No comments: