Tuesday 28 July 2009

Hi again


Hi all of yous.

I'm not quite sure why I stopped checking in on the blog, but it seems years since I've been on here. And wow - I seem to be out of touch. Paula's home looks so beautiful - if you still read this, congratulations, girl! And Paul's a rock star? I mean. We all knew you were destined for such, but well done, regardless!
Not much to report on my side, really. Just hanging out in North Carolina. Loving the summer. Even if it is ungodly hot. Although getting a little lonely - it being school holidays, my friends are mostly out of town making money elsewhere.
Did have something I wanted to share with you, though. Turns out, my little town is a lot cooler than I thought previous to Sunday. Went to the last day of the XX Merge Festival (to see She & Him play). The festival is an annual do they have here for bands represented by Merge Records. Had no idea until then that they were based round the corner from me. See what Pitchfork has to say:
http://pitchfork.com/features/articles/7683-xx-merge/
(I'm not sure how to make that a link)

Be in touch again soon with news.

All my love,

F

1 comment:

Dr Phil said...

that's pretty cool fran. hope you keeping those wrongdoers in the erstwhile bush administration on the run...