Sunday 4 February 2007

i'm off to duke!


Hi all
As you all are probably aware, this week I was awarded a sholarship to do my LLM at Duke. Hard to believe that as of August this year, I will be in the deep south, studying in North -bloody-Carolina! Until last week, I couldn't have even told you where it was. After staring at an atlas for a while, however, have discovered that it seems to be very close to Savannah, where Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil was set. Who would have thought....

4 comments:

Paul said...

Congrats!! that's really cool.

Greg said...

Fantastic! Mazal tov! Studying abroad is crazy, mostly in a good way. Speak soon. Greg

Alex said...

Congrats Franci - so pleased that I will have a fellow student to moan too and we will have to do a holiday exchange!

Dr Phil said...

nice one franny. altho i said that on the phone already...